Many spells and items apply one or more status effects. This is a list of of all the status effects, what they do, and how to get them.
 Beneficial Status Effects
- Magic Immunity: Immune to magic effects and magic damage
- Physical Immunity: Immune to physical effects and physical damage
- Buildingwalking: Can walk through buildings
- Cliffwalking: Can walk through cliffs
- Treewalking: Can walk through trees
- Unitwalking: Can walk through non-structure units
- Clearvision: Sight is unobstructed by trees or cliffs. (Akin to flying vision)
- Stealth: Grants invisibility to the target
 Detrimental Status Effects
- Silenced: Cannot use skills.
- Perplexed: Cannot use items.
- Disarmed: Cannot attack.
- Immobilized: Cannot move. Also prevents the use of certain skills with movement.
- Stunned: All of the above (Silenced, Perplexed, Disarmed, Immobilized).
- Revealed: Negates the effect of invisibility.
- Sighted: Gives vision around the target.
 Miscellaneous Status Effects
- Splash Immunity: Immune to splash-based damage and DoT's.
- Frozen: Character model is inanimate.
- Transfigured: Turned in to a random critter.
- Smaller!: Model size is reduced to 50%.
- Invulnerable: Cannot be damaged or affected by certain skills.