Detailed Stats
|hero = Kraken
|minbasedamage = 25
|maxbasedamage = 31
|attackactiontime = 0.5
|attackduration = 1.00
|basearmor = 1
|movespeed = 310
|turnrate = 360
|attacktype = Melee
|attackrange = 125
|attackrate = 0.59
|strength = 22
|strperlevel = 3.0
|agility = 15
|agiperlevel = 1.5
|intelligence = 16
|intperlevel = 1.7
|daysightrange = 1800
|nightsightrange = 800
|team = Hellbourne
|dotaname = Unique to HoN
|mainstat = str
 Recommended Items
 Alt Avatars
 Legacy Skills
Skills that were either removed or had its mechanics reworked drastically.
|| Enemy Units
|| Kraken's presence slows nearby enemies with a continuous tidal pull.
 Skills Table
|| Mana Cost
|| Cast Range
|| Area of Effect
|| 7% Movement Slow
|| 14% Movement Slow
|| 21% Movement Slow
|| 28% Movement Slow
|| Target Position|
|| Superior Magic
|| Kraken forms two connected whirlpools, one at a target location and one around himself. After a short time, the whirlpool near Kraken sucks everyone in and spits them out at the targeted location. Enemies are damaged in the process.
 Skills Table
|| Mana Cost
|| Cast Range
|| Area of Effect
|| 150 seconds
|| Creates a whirlpool at target location. Teleports all units around Kraken 4 seconds after activation to whirlpool's location, dealing 150 Magic damage to enemy units and applying Drench for 4 seconds.
|| 135 seconds
|| Creates a whirlpool at target location. Teleports all units around Kraken 5 seconds after activation to whirlpool's location, dealing 300 Magic damage to enemy units and applying Drench for 4 seconds.
|| 120 seconds
|| Creates a whirlpool at target location. Teleports all units around Kraken 6 seconds after activation to whirlpool's location, dealing 450 Magic damage to enemy units and applying Drench for 4 seconds.
|| -2 Armor, 20% Movement Slow
|| -4 Armor, 30% Movement Slow
|| -6 Armor, 40% Movement Slow
- Whirlpool can be manually activated after 2 seconds.
- May not be used near an allied Well, Tarpit, or Trees.
 Patch Notes
- Removed Tidal Pull
- Third ability is now Splash. Splash grants a 20% chance on attack to do bonus Magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Cast range on Whirlpool reduced to 1000, from 1500
- Kraken is no longer invulnerable during his Tsunami Charge. Stuns and other immobilizing effects may interrupt it
- Some restrictions have been placed on Whirlpool to prevent abuse
- If Kraken moves more than 3000 units away from the whirlpool, the ability will instantly trigger its teleportation rather than waiting for the remaining time
- If kraken teleports more than 3500 units away from the whirlpool, the ability will be cancelled
- Whirlpool now scales more appropriately with level
- Cast range is now 750/1000/1250
- The delay on whirlpool triggering its teleport is now 6/5/4 seconds
- Tweaked graphical effects on Whirlpool to match the radius around Kraken in which units will be teleported
- Whirlpool will no longer teleport gadgets (such as wards)
- Tsunami Charge
- Manacost lowered to 90/100/110/120
- Damage increased to 100/150/200/250
- Moved to ability slot 1 (Q)
- Now an Attack Ability that has a 6/5/4/3 second cooldown
- Damage and splash range the same
- Changed the delay on casting Whirlpool from 6/5/4 to 4/5/6 seconds
- The whirlpool may be manually triggered to teleport early. Cannot be triggered within 2 seconds of having cast whirlpool
- Damage dealt to enemy units increased from 150/225/300 to 150/300/450
- Enemy units caught in the whirlpool at time of teleport will have a debuff applied to them for 4 seconds that reduces movement speed by 20/30/40% and armor by 2/4/6
- Cool down is now 150/135/120 (increased from 120 at all levels)
- New Ability: Tidal Pull
- Ability slot 3 (E)
- Decreases the movement speed of all enemies in a 300 radius by 7/14/21/28%
- Splash is now Physical damage
- Whirlpool may no longer be used near the Well, Tarpit, or any trees
- Splash's damage is now typed as Splash (will no longer hit wards)
- Kraken's Whirlpool no longer brings Bosses with it
- Kraken's Splash now takes 25 mana (used to be 15)
- Fixed Whirlpool so he can activate the 'return' while standing near trees
- Whirlpool will no longer drag gadget pets such as Engineer's Turret or Arachna's Spider with it
- No longer runs in place after charging (but he did look hilarious)
- Fixed Ult grabbing gadgets/PsuedoPets
- Ability 1: Torrent
- Kraken conjures a surge of seawater, drowning an enemy. Deals damage, slows, and reduces armor
- Deals 110/160/210/260 Magic damage and applies Torrent to the target for 3 seconds
- Torrent: 30% Movement Slow, -2/-3/-4/-5 Armor
- Ability 2: Tsunami Charge
- Kraken charges with great strength and speed, dragging the first enemy he encounters to sure doom. If Kraken collides with a tree, cliff, or structure, he will stop. If he is dragging someone at that time, they will get stunned.
- Charges 800 units in the targeted direction. Deals 60/90/120/150 Magic damage in a 200 AoE to all enemy units he charges past. On collision with an enemy hero, that hero is picked up and carried along with Kraken. When he hits a cliff, building, or tree he stops charging. If he is carrying an enemy hero, that hero is stunned for 1/1.33/1.66/2 seconds and takes an additional 50/100/150/200 Physical damage.
- Ability 3: Splash
- Kraken releases a devastating slam that splits the seven seas, passively dealing additional splash damage on occasion.
- Deals 30/50/70/90 bonus Magical damage to targets in a 325 radius and an additional 30/50/70/90 Magical damage to targets in a 200 radius. Attacking will reduce cooldown by 1 second.
- Ability 4: Release the Kraken!
- Every seafarer's nightmare is manifest as this hulk of watery flesh! Summons a Whirlpool that damages and pulls in enemies. If they reach the center, they are damaged and stuned by its lashing tentacles.
- After a delay of 1 second a 300 radius whirlpool spawns, dealing 40/50/70 Magic damage per second, slowing by 50%, and pulling units towards the center with a force of 100/125/150. Any enemies who reach the center are dealt 200/300/400 Magic damage and are stunned for 1.5/1.75/2 seconds. Lasts 3/4/5 seconds.
- Fixed Hellbourne Main Building bounds so Tsunami Charge doesn't just go through it
- Fixed Tsunami Charge doing too much damage
- Tsunami Charge no longer brings Invulnerable units along with him
- Splash no longer propagates to illusions
- Projectile speed of Torrent increased from 1000 to 1250
- Bugfix for Kraken's charge warping people around
- Tsunami Charge touch radius from 60 to 80
- Splash CD from 8 secs to 11/10/9/8 seconds, damage type changed from magic to physical
- Kraken Ultimate from 90/80/70 to 110/100/90 second cooldown
- New Kraken alternate avatar: Crustacean Kraken
- Resized his alt avatar
- Fixed his charge so it will no longer dispel other stuns on the enemies
- Fixed his Ultimate effect playing 1 second too long