Base Damage is the starting damage of a Hero.
Base Damage is increased by 1 for every point in the Hero's main attribute.
 Items that affect Base Damage
- Abyssal Skull - Increase Base Damage aura effect.
 Skills that use Base Damage
- Legionnaire's Terrifying Charge - Increased Base Damage on the attack at the end of the charge.
- Pandamonium's Flurry - Adds extra Base damage.
- Pandamonium's Face Smash - deals damage based on the Base Damage.
- Forsaken Archers' Split Fire - deals damage based on the Base Damage, with main arrow adding full +damage to itself.
 Skills that affect Base Damage
- Andromedas Dimensional Link - Increase Base Damage aura effect.
- Arachnas Precision - Increase Base Damage aura effect.
- Moon Queen's Lunar Glow - Increase Base Damage aura effect.
- Puppet Master's Whiplash - Increased Base Damage.
- Pebbles's Enlarge - Adds to Base Damage.
- War Beast's Primal Rage - Increased Base Damage on self and units under his control.
- Andromedas Aurora - Reduces Base Damage on hit enemies.
- Corrupted Disciple's Corrupted Conduit - Reduce Base Damage of target enemy, Increase own Base Damage.
- Blood Hunter's Blood Crazy - Increased Base Damage on target.
- Soulstealers Soul Burst - Reduce Base Damage effect.
- Dark Lady's Dark Blades - Increased Base Damage.
- Succubus's Smitten - Reduced Base Damage on enemy target.
- Behemoth's Enrage - Increased Base Damage.
- Hammerstorm's Brute Strength - Increased Base Damage.