Attributes are statistics that determine the general abilities and characteristics of a Hero. There are three attributes in Heroes of Newerth: Strength, Agility, and Intelligence. Every point of the Hero's main attribute adds +1 base damage.
The attribute of physical force and power. Strength-based heroes tend to be large melee heroes with high maximum Hit Points. Strength-based heroes are usually brute force type heroes designed to absorb damage.
Strength impacts the following stats:
- Maximum Health - 19 max health per 1 point in Strength.
- Health Regeneration - 0.03 health regeneration per 1 point in Strength.
The attribute of speed and guile. Agility-based heroes include stealth-based heroes such as the Scout, as well as mages such as the Moon Queen. Agility-based heroes tend to rely more on their basic attacks and often have skills that boost these attacks.
Agility impacts the following stats:
- Attack Speed - 1 attack speed per 1 point in Agility.
- Armor - 0.14 armor per 1 point in Agility.
The attribute of knowledge and power. Intelligence-based heroes tend to be small ranged heroes (except Blacksmith) with high maximum Mana Points. Intelligence-based heroes usually rely more heavily on their skills than the other types of heroes.
Intelligence impacts the following stats:
- Maximum Mana - 13 max mana per 1 point in Intelligence.
- Mana Regeneration - 0.04 mana regeneration per 1 point in Intelligence.
English • русский